Friday, July 11, 2014

Daily Journal 7/11/2014

     I make something  that is absolutely delicious and easy to make. Everyone reading this has to try this recipe. This is a list of the things you will need to buy.

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
1 box of 12 ice cream sandwiches any flavor you like
2 lg. tubs cool whip
1 box chocolate pudding mix
1 pkg. oreos
 First unwrap six of the sandwiches and put on a cookie sheet in a row. Then take one tub of  the cool whip and mix the box of chocolate pudding into it. Spread half of that mixture on the sandwiches you layered on the cookie sheet. Cut up some oreos and sprinkle on the chocolate cool whip mixture and then put on the second layer of sandwiches and repeat the layering with the chocolate cool whip and the chopped oreos. Then cover the whole thing with the other tub of cool whip and sprinkle oreos on the top and put in freezer. I freeze mine overnight and it is amazing.
 I make this all the time and my family loves it. I usually always use just the vanilla ice cream sandwiches but have made it before with the chocolate and neopolitan and just as good. I thought this would be something fun to share and am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment