Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Daily Journal 7/1/2014

  I felt better today which is good. Was glad to be back to normal and back to work. I had a busy day today printed off my lessons this morning and the week doesn't look to bad. I worked on my reading assignments and found the How to say nothing article pretty interesting. That was after I went through the regular weekly drama with a coworker. You know the one that coworker we all have that can't seem to get their life together and has to drag everyone around them into their mess. Unfortunately I am the one drug into the mess for being nice and trying to be helpful. I survive though so it is just a mild irritation that I could do without. I am looking forward to reading my discussion groups essays and having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment