Saturday, July 19, 2014

Daily Journal 7/19/2014

     Well I think this is the last day we have to blog. I have mixed emotions on this blogging thing. Some days I thought it was okay and some days I absolutely hated it. I think it was because it was so intrusive. It was something I had to do everyday and with my schedule that was hard to do, and I like to keep things easy. I will say on the days that I thought it was okay I liked it. Some days I just have stuff to say and some days don't. It was kind of nice if I had something to get off my chest that wasn't too personal. Although after giving birth there is not much left that seems to personal so I may have done that but to late to take it back now so whatever.
     Something that turned out to be real difficult was the place essay. I had it all written out the only thing left to do was type it up. I was typing away and was near the end when I realized it was not long enough. AHHHH! So I had to come up with some more history and add in some descriptive words to make it longer. It still wasn't long enough so I gave up. I decided that the story was going to get muddled up in additions and I liked it the way it was so again had to go for quality instead of quantity hopefully it turns out okay.
     I can't think of much else to write about pretty boring day at work and nothing out of the ordinary has happened so I guess I will call this blogging thing quits for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment