Friday, July 18, 2014

Daily Journal 7/18/2014

     What a crazy week! Too many assignments and too much work make Teresa a grumpy girl! Let us not forget also that the blackboard is all messed up and we can't submit some of our assignments. Then I see the final on the backboard and am extremely confused. I thought we had to do that on campus and have already asked for it off. So what is going on?
     I finally finished my place essay last night at a little before midnight. I had it almost done and decided I didn't like it so I trashed that one and started over at around 830pm yesterday evening. I did the right thing my essay had started off good and somewhere after the first page had gone terribly wrong. I told my husband this essay is so boring I am even bored while writing it so something is wrong. The new one is much better and I am glad that I started over.
     I am behind on my assignments because the two that you have to do by inserting answers in the word document I have to do at home and you can imagine working two jobs how much time that leaves me at home. My little hp mini laptop doesn't have word in it. I will need to do something about that soon. Maybe the guy that works on our computers can help me get that done, hopefully. I have found not having it is slowing me down on getting things done because I do quite a lot of my school work when I don't have any customers to wait on at work. Well I better get my work done so I can go home and do some more work and eventually get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment