Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daily Journal 7/16/2014

     Wow! I am extremely overwhelmed with everything this week. I was just thinking about freaking out but decided not to. I had to give myself a small pep talk, just calm down, you can do this, it will be alright, that type of stuff and am okay now. These assignments this week are very challenging and am somewhat confused on the  7.2 Research Topic Exploration. I am not sure I understand what to do but am confident that I will figure it out. I am still working on my place essay it is proving to be quite a chore with the research and working all the time but again am getting it done.
     The final next week has come to soon. I have always been good with homework not so good at tests. I guess the big concern is with working so much did I retain what I need to know to get through the test with a good grade. I will have to say a big prayer on Wednesday before going to take the test.
     My son got to go to his first livestock auction today and he had a good time. I remember as a child going and my brothers, sister and I loved seeing all the animals especially the small ones. Also the one we went to had popcorn and hot dogs and who in this world doesn't love at least one of those. I love them both. I have always said if it was a food designed for a kid to like I love it.
     Well I have run out of stuff to say so it is time to get back to work so I can go home. I have a busy evening ahead so am glad I got my blog done early and can concentrate on the other things I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment