Saturday, July 12, 2014

Daily Journal 7/12/2014

     Am here at work tonight and we decided to have Olive Garden. It was delicious and they have a good special going right now a 3 course meal for 11.99. So that is a good enough price for a nice dinner. I may have to make my writing short tonight. It has been a busy day and am behind on getting my work done and don't want to spend the night here.
     I have been working on my place essay but it is going slow. I am sure that I will get caught up and get it done though. I am finding it difficult to be descriptive in talking about my place. It seems when I write something down and am trying to be descriptive it sounds weird to me, like Maybe I am overdoing it. Maybe I am that could be the problem. I want it to sound natural and I don't talk with a lot of description so when I write like that I don't like the way it sounds. I will get it worked out and make it sound good. I have faith in myself. Well I have to get back to work or i will be here forever. Sorry so short tonight but am juggling jobs, school, and family and can't get it all done some days.




No comments:

Post a Comment