Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Daily Journal 7/2/2014

 Another day ,another dollar and another busy day at work. I am glad though that it has gotten busy it makes the time go by so much faster and I make more money when there are more customers.
  I went into the workshop this afternoon and it took me four hours to read through it and check trough my writings. It was an interesting assignment. I relearned some things I already knew and quite a few things I didn't.
  I feel nervous about critiquing the group essays in this weeks lessons. A big part of the assignments we are doing in this composition class involve stuff I am just now learning so it makes me feel like I have no idea what I am talking about. I definitely will try to do my best.
  Last night we watched a cartoon movie called" Freebirds ". It was hilarious! It makes me wonder where  writers come up with the ideas for their movies. Are they just sitting around one day and it pops into their heads or does a lot of research go into coming up with the idea and then writing the story. Then where do the characters come from and how do they make them match so well to the story. This is stuff I had never thought about before taking this class. I have a terrible time coming up with ideas of what to write but once I get the idea the rest seems to go smoothly. I could not imagine coming up with an idea big enough for a book or movie. I have a hard enough time coming up with stuff to write in this blog. I thought it would get easier but my life is not very exciting and I run out of things to write about everyday. Well tomorrow is another day maybe something worthy of blogging will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment