Monday, July 7, 2014

Daily Journal 7/7/2014

  Sorry I was not able to type my blog yesterday. If I told the reason it would be an invasion of someones privacy and a terribly long drama filled story that I was unfortunately indirectly pulled into.
   My family and I are into watching our second season of  the television show Under The Dome. It is about a whole town covered by a dome that nobody can enter or leave through. They are trapped and each episode we see the characters struggle with themselves, each other and their fear of never getting out. The dome seems to be trying to tell or teach them something and they are having a hard time figuring that out. It is a Stephen King book they turned into a television series and it surprises me that I  like it. I am not a big fan of his books even though he is extremely popular.
  I finished replying to everyone's I believe essays. I hope I did okay. They were all so good and I could tell how much my writing group classmates have grown in their writing. I hope that I have grown as well. I can't tell any difference when I read my own essay. It was hard to point out what I thought was unclear or confusing. I try to avoid the negative and always look to the positive. I also don't want anyone to think that I think my writing is better than theirs because it isn't. I try real hard to avoid situations where I might hurt someones feelings. It is important to me to be aware of what I say, to be kind and considerate to everyone. That is another one of my beliefs that shapes my daily life and makes me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment