Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Journal 7/14/2014

     If the world was ending I would spend my last day with my husband and son. We would get up early have our coffee and then make a nice breakfast of biscuits and gravy. After our food settled we would take a drive into Arkansas. We love to just take drives and Arkansas has so many neat towns. We would stop at thrift stores and shop, talk to the locals and find out the cool things to do, and we would do them. After the busy day we would end in a town, ask the locals where to go eat and enjoy a nice dinner. There is not a better day than a road trip day spending time with the guys I love and enjoying their company. After our nice dinner we would go home, watch a movie snuggled up on the couch. I can't imagine the world ending I am an optimist so I believe the world will go on forever. My son will grow up have his own family and live a long, full, happy life. Then he will watch his grandchildren grow up to live long lives. So I believe he world has a long ways to go.
     To change the subject tonight we are having a big dinner to celebrate my mother-in-laws birthday. My husband is home making oven baked chicken with mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. For desert we are having a  homemade cherry pie made by my son. I know his mema will love that something made with love. After dinner we are going to play dominoes, mexican train is the game. It sounds ridiculous but it is really fun to play. I hope she has a nice birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment