Sunday, July 20, 2014

Final Reflection

     I have mixed emotions about this blog exercise. I am going to start with what I liked. I think it was a good assignment because it made me think about what I was going to write about. I also think that it was good writing and typing practice and the more you practice something the better you get at it. I feel those are the reasons it was assigned. I had some days that writing the blog was easy and the subject for the day just flowed right out of my mind.
     Now we get to what I didn't like. I didn't like having to think about what I was going to write. Some of the days it was a real struggle to come up with something to write about. Also with my busy schedule the writing everyday was hard for me.
     I think that the main change for me is more thought goes into writing what I think my audience wants to read about instead of just writing what I want to.
     So I liked it and I didn't like it but it was a good assignment for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment