Saturday, July 5, 2014

Daily Journal 7/52014

  Will this day ever end? I wish that this place that I work part-time would get a clue. It is maddening that they do not pay well and want everyone to do three peoples jobs at the pay of barely one employee. I just do not understand why these places want to treat their good employees terrible and their bad employees good. I already do extra things that are not part of my job and they just keep expecting more. This is one good reason to do really well in school so that I can do something I enjoy and hopefully somewhere that I am appreciated. Isn't it funny most of us are pretty simple to please we just want to be loved, appreciated and treated with respect. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so. Working at this place may drive me crazy but it is nice to write out my frustration in this blog. Who knew I was going to like blogging, weird.
 I haven't gotten any of my schoolwork done today I should get busy. I am close to done just some replying to do in the discussion board and one more in the writing group discussion board and I should be done. I notice each week it gets a little easier to get started and to get finished. It is either because I am getting used to school or getting better at writing, maybe both. I better get to work and get it done it is already late.

No comments:

Post a Comment