Sunday, July 13, 2014

Daily Journal 7/13/2014

     I thought I would share another poem that I really like. This is a poem that was with a handprint puzzle my son made on his first day of kindergarten.

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls

But every day I'm growing
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
The first day of school

     That is an amazing poem and it and the handprint puzzle were a gift for me that he brought home. I put them both in a frame and will treasure them forever. Whoever wrote that poem and came up with that project has an amazing imagination. He made that on August 20, 2003 where have the years gone. Now his hand is three times the size and over three times the age. That little boy is now sixteen and the best son then and now. I am a very lucky Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment