Friday, July 4, 2014

Daily Journal 7/4/2014

 I had a busy day today at work. That is one of many bad things about working all the time is having to work on the holidays. It is a real bummer when your family gets to do stuff and you have to work or even worse when they don't celebrate because you are not there. It makes me feel bad like they are missing out on stuff. There is not much I can do about it though. The price of everything keeps going up and the pay does not. When are business owners going to learn that you can't keep your good employees when you aren't willing to give decent raises.
 Anyway I worked on replying to the I believe essays and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The essays are really good and it is easy to find stuff that I like about them. It is nice to learn little things about my classmates and their families. 
 Well the day has been long and I am real tired so I am going to have to end this and go to bed so that I can get up early and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment